Sunday 10 August 2008

Film: Wall-E

You can say the film is about environmental awareness, or unconventional love between robots, but for me it was more about how one person/robot can break the monotony of life and make a difference. With visuals Pixar is sure to be proud of and the wonderful ability to give a wide and comic range of expressions to robots, it was a film both pleasing to watch and follow. It had a good soundtrack and songs that fit wonderfully with the scenes, especially the recurring theme.
For me it didn’t drag at all, the different characters which I found myself attached to (the lunatic robots, the captain) and the engaging and comically dramatic storyline keeping me engaged throughout. Personally I think it’s a film worth watching, for it’s not only entertaining but meaningful, something which many, many, many modern films seem to lack these days.
Vote: 8/10

1 comment:

Moustache Fever said...

i cannot believe I have only JUST discovered this blog. jeze! you got the reviews right, that's for sure ^^ keep it up! {} you!